Xaxis, a GroupM company that is part of WPP, is the world’s largest audience buying company. Through its proprietary platform, Xaxis offers advertisers a single, comprehensive resource from which to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media. Xaxis does this for its GroupM agency partners, Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, and Mindshare. Xaxis has a presence in 16 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis | Digital Brilliance
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xaxis is actively looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join our growing team. Our Account Managers are responsible for overseeing all day-to-day campaign activity for all clients within their assigned agency teams. You will help grow strategic relationships and new business opportunities within world-class media agencies. You will be a thought leader and strategic thinker, helping to evangelize the Xaxis product suite amongst your peers within GroupM agencies. And you will be responsible for developing deep relationships with advertisers and agencies to ensure optimal adoption and retention.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Manage the day to day campaigns and relationship with your client teams and agency partners
- Partner with internal teams, including Account Management to ensure campaigns are pacing evenly and meeting agreed upon KPIs
- Take responsibility for reporting on adoption of Xaxis within your assigned clients and all revenue generated from your clients and agencies
- Gather intelligence necessary to accurately forecast revenue and margin generated from all campaigns running within your clients
- Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience within online marketing or digital media industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape and major players in the marketplace
- Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing and leveraging web usage and user data to develop and expand business opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of Internet, Publishing, and Technology trends
- Experience managing online ad campaigns, including display, video. social or paid search campaigns
- Proven ability to work within fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel: Experience with SAS or SQL preferred
- Ability to travel as required, monthly trips to the NY office are mandatory
- MBA or related graduate degree is highly preferred
- At least 2 years of business experience working in Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, or Interactive Consulting
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other leading ad tracking platforms
- Experience at or with a DSP (Demand Side Platform) or Data Management Platform