October 24, 2014Xaxis is actively looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join our growing team. Our Account Managers are responsible for overseeing all day-to-day campaign activity for all clients within their assigned agency teams. Apply
Xaxis is actively looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join our growing team. Our Account Managers are responsible for overseeing all day-to-day campaign activity for all clients within their assigned agency teams.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
• Work with other Account Managers and Associates to ensure campaigns are pacing evenly and meeting agreed upon KPIs
• Take responsibility for reporting on adoption of Xaxis within your assigned agency team and all revenue generated from your agency.
• Develop strong and effective media plans based on sound strategies
• Supervise insertion order process and ensure adherence to terms and conditions
• Handle cancellations and re-allocations in a timely manner
• Work in partnership with Audience Campaign Management team to optimize campaigns
• Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process
• Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results to agency team and clients
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
• Minimum of 3 years prior experience within online marketing or digital media industry
• Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
• Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing and leveraging web usage and user data to develop and expand business opportunities
• Extensive knowledge of Internet, Publishing, and Technology trends
• Experience managing online ad campaigns, including display, video. social or paid search campaigns
• Proven ability to work within fast paced deadline driven environment
• Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel: Experience with SAS or SQL preferred
• MBA or related graduate degree is highly preferred
• At least 2 years of business experience working in Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, or Interactive Consulting
• Familiarity with Google Analytics or other leading ad tracking platforms
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Publishers deliver relevant content and advertising to new and valuable audiences. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 32 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associate, Business DevelopmentThe Business Development Associate will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Business Development Associate will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.
Director, Business DevelopmentThe Director of Business Development will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Director of Business Development will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.
Accounts Payable ClerkUnder the supervision of the Controller, the Accounts Payable Clerk shall be accountable for overseeing the operation and scheduling of the organization’s Accounts Payable function. The ability to establish solid processes that lead to accurate, efficient and collaborative AP...