Business Operations Analyst (Singapore)
January 13, 2015The Xaxis team is looking for a committed and enthusiastic candidate to apply for the position of a Business Operations Analyst with them. Apply
The Business Operations Analyst will be working with the Singapore team to manage and analyse business operations and finance data and processes. This role reports to the Senior Operations Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
- Working within a proven, fast growing team servicing some of the biggest brands in the region
- Be part of the future in digital media
- Manage campaign tracking system to ensure seamless reporting and overall operations
- Utilise technology platforms to ensure campaigns run effectively
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure smooth operation of finance matters
- Compile and summarize financial information into internal system
- Liaise with agencies and vendors
- Constantly looking to improve processes
- 1-2 years digital media and/or agency background
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Access, Excel) and Salesforce skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for media industry and digital online space
Associate Business DevelopmentThe Business Development Associate will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Business Development Associate will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.
Director Business DevelopmentThe Director of Business Development will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Director of Business Development will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.