Analyst, Ad Operations
August 19, 2014Xaxis is actively looking for an Analyst to join the Ad Operations Team. Someone who is smart, eager to learn, and has outstanding technical and communication skills. Apply
Xaxis is actively looking for an Analyst to join the Ad Operations Team. Someone who is smart, eager to learn, and has outstanding technical and communication skills. This role is responsible for supporting the companies that utilize Xaxis’ technology suite and must work flawlessly to maintain key business relationships with agencies, publishers, and direct advertisers. You will successfully set up and traffic advertising campaigns and manage and prioritize actions items for campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
• Oversee timely implementation and QA of online media campaigns for clients and across Xaxis’ product offerings
• Work closely with Xaxis partners to ensure that campaigns are being set up correctly and tracked properly for the entire time they are running
• Work closely with all internal groups and execute campaign tagging changes in a timely and accurate manner
• Provide insights to Xaxis Account Services teams regarding campaign setup and best practices for site tagging
• Work with internal teams to troubleshoot any creative or pixel-related questions from our clients
• Modify creative HTML tags and troubleshoot if problems arise
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college
• Strong Excel skills to review and analyze advertising reporting
• Ability to effectively multitask and balance multiple projects
• Experience managing tight deadlines while staying highly responsive to client’s needs
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Positive, pro-active attitude and commitment to excellence
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Experience with one or more ad servers or trading platforms (DART, Mediamind, Atlas, Open AdStream, Doubleclick Bid Manager, AppNexus, The Trade Desk)
• Prior experience interactive directly with clients, agencies, or publishers
• 2+ years working in online advertising industry with a focus on trafficking and operations
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Publishers deliver relevant content and advertising to new and valuable audiences. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 32 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Automated TraderThe Automated Trader is responsible for planning, setup, and execution of Audience Targeted campaigns in accordance with the strategy and objective for our clients. These specialists use multiple interfaces, in a self-service capacity, to discover audiences and target them via...
Publisher Services Account ManagerXaxis is actively looking for a Publisher Services Account Manager to be responsible for managing the business with digital publishers and grow existing key relationships. You will be expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading...
Audience Campaign ManagerXaxis is actively looking for an Audience Campaign Manager. As an ACM, you are responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing Audience Targeted plans in accordance with campaign objectives and targeting strategy, utilizing both reserved media and programmatic media buying. ACMs...