September 18, 2014Xaxis is actively looking for an Account Manager. At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. Apply
Xaxis is actively looking for an Account Manager.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
• Work with other Account Managers and Associates to ensure campaigns are pacing and meeting agreed upon KPIs
• Take responsibility for reporting on adoption of Xaxis within your assigned agency team and all revenue generated from your agency.
• Develop strong and effective media plans based on sound strategies
• Supervise insertion order process and ensure adherence to terms and conditions
• Handle re-allocations and strategy shifts a timely manner
• Work in partnership with Audience Campaign Management team to optimize campaigns
• Lead agency communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process
• Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results to agency team and clients
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
• Minimum of 2 years prior experience within online marketing or digital media industry
• Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
• Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing and leveraging web usage and user data to develop and expand business opportunities
• Extensive knowledge of current Digital, Publishing, and Technology trends
• Proven ability to work within fast paced deadline driven environment
• Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities to the agency team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
• Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
• Experience with third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, piggybacking and reporting
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• A passion for digital marketing
• Experience managing digital ad campaigns, including display, video, mobile, social or paid search campaigns
• Experience with DART/DFA, Open AdStream (OAS), MediaMind and/or Atlas ad serving technology
• MBA or related graduate degree
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Publishers deliver relevant content and advertising to new and valuable audiences. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 32 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis | Digital Brilliance
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technical Support EngineerThe Xaxis platform is the technology suite at the core of our business. Comprised of a mix of proprietary and licensed components, it powers our data collection, audience generation, targeting and optimization, creating efficiency, effectiveness and consistency for Xaxis globally.
VP, Product Development - SupplyToday Xaxis operates a successful business as audience consultants, service providers, and experts in programmatic execution. To maintain a competitive edge in the ever changing media landscape Xaxis will build next generation products and platforms that will change the game...