Xaxis is the world’s largest audience buying company. Through its proprietary platform, Xaxis offers advertisers a single, comprehensive resource from which to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media. Xaxis does this for its GroupM agency partners, Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, and Mindshare. Xaxis, a GroupM company that is part of WPP, has a presence in 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Xaxis works in partnership with GroupM agencies to provide market leading campaign solutions for its clients across a wide range of digital media channels
Xaxis has various tactical delivery strategies that it can employ depending on the brief received from its agency partners. The Account Management team is responsible for the successful planning and execution of these strategies across that range of channels in line with the brief received.
To that end there are four primary functions. Firstly design responses to briefs incoming from signed Xaxis clients, second project managing campaign launch, thirdly project managing and coordinating delivery of campaigns and finally providing end of campaign reporting and billing reconciliation.
The Account Manager has ownership and responsibility for campaigns planning and execution and reports to the Senior Account Manager who holds full responsibility of the whole process.
The successful candidate will enjoy a large degree of independence and is expected to execute proactively against assigned projects. As such Xaxis is looking for a well tenured candidate for this role with experience in Operational Account Management, Campaign Planning and Campaign Delivery.
The role does not involve any sales activity, approach of new clients, participation in pitches or new client acquisitions.
• Long term budget planning with agency client teams
• Work with agency and relevant internal teams to up-sell and cross-sell (and secure re-bookings)
• Request / chase RFP’s from agency buyers on existing clients
• Support Senior AM in answering RFP’s from agency buyers on existing clients
• Support Senior AM in the approach of briefs with strategic vision to justify use of Xaxis products and with the support of relevant internal teams
• Provide a plan to satisfy RFP (making sure it is agreed internally by all stakeholders):
- Use historical results & insight reports
- Xaxis product selection (from Xaxis Product Availability document)
• Seek plan approval from:
- Technical Client Services – tag sufficiency
- Insight and Analysis – reports eligible for
- Optimisation – volume, price, product, performance KPI
• Agree any mid campaign supplier changes with agency
• Add commentary and interpretation to insight reports and present to agency (w/ Insight and Analytics)
• Monitor Xaxis commercial success on each campaign
- Responsible and accountable for monitoring performance KPIs ensuring that action is taken in the event of under-performance
- Manage Optimisation Levers.
- With the support of the Senior AM foster good working relationships with agency teams & manage their expectations
- Ensure agencies receive a high level of client service
- Deliver reports to agencies with insightful commentary and analysis on a regular basis
- Troubleshoot pixel issues with publishers and internal teams
End of Campaign
- Lead reconcile delivery with agency teams
- Request Insight Reports as agreed by Planning
- Determine means of presenting Insight Reports (w/Planning and Insight and Analysis)
- Retention of business due to excellent campaign delivery and results
• Understanding of where Xaxis products fit into the entire digital mix – experience of strategic decision making re campaign planning with senior agency planners.
• Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set.
• Previous digital media experience
• Agency or account management experience
• Articulate & strong communicator and capable of building relationships with clients
• Good understanding of the RTB, exchange, network and display space
• Personable person with capacity to communicate clearly and be assertive with internal and external parties
• Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail with regards media booking, finance and delivery