Engagement Manager (Hong Kong)
August 24, 2014Xaxis is actively seeking an Engagement Manager with 3-4 years sales experience, reporting to the Director of Xaxis Hong Kong. Do you love prospecting, closing and driving revenue? Are you most happy when you are out in front of clients? Then this might be the right job for you. Apply
Xaxis is actively seeking an Engagement Manager with 3-4 years sales experience, reporting to the Director of Xaxis Hong Kong. Do you love prospecting, closing and driving revenue? Are you most happy when you are out in front of clients? Than this might be the right job for you. In this role, your objective will be to actively sell new business to direct advertisers, agencies and web publishers, as well as to manage existing key relationships. You should be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies. This role will be supported by the client services infrastructure.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
An Engagement Manager will be required to run his/her own business of identifying, sourcing, presenting, proposing, negotiating and closing integrated digital advertising campaigns from Advertising Agencies and Brand Clients
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and close digital advertising opportunities with agencies and advertisers.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with agencies and advertisers.
- Prepare presentation materials as needed.
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Unearth new prospects, both clients and agencies in the territory.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
- Proven experience in digital ad sales.
- Experience with DSP, DMP, SSP, third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, piggybacking will be an advantage.
- Decent range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies and advertisers.
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Professional oral and written communication skills. Able to read traditional Chinese.
VP, Product Development - SupplyToday Xaxis operates a successful business as audience consultants, service providers, and experts in programmatic execution. To maintain a competitive edge in the ever changing media landscape Xaxis will build next generation products and platforms that will change the game...
Automated TraderThe Automated Trader is responsible for planning, setup, and execution of Audience Targeted campaigns in accordance with the strategy and objective for our clients. These specialists use multiple interfaces, in a self-service capacity, to discover audiences and target them via...
Publisher Services Account ManagerXaxis is actively looking for a Publisher Services Account Manager to be responsible for managing the business with digital publishers and grow existing key relationships. You will be expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading...