Director Account Services
December 4, 2014Xaxis is looking for a key contributor in our sustained run of growth and success. The Director, Account Services will manage a team to deliver successful programmatic campaigns and strengthen agency relationships. This liaison will engage with all levels of client and agency stakeholders to promote the further adoption of the Xaxis services and product business. Apply
Xaxis is looking for a key contributor in our sustained run of growth and success. The Director, Account Services will manage a team to deliver successful programmatic campaigns and strengthen agency relationships. This liaison will engage with all levels of client and agency stakeholders to promote the further adoption of the Xaxis services and product business.
This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth. To be successful, you will be hungry, ambitious, and able to execute on your vision. You will be a thought leader and strategic thinker, helping to evangelize the Xaxis approach within GroupM, your advertiser clients and the digital media ecosystem. You will meet regularly with team leads and senior executives from our agencies and industry partners to discuss our unique audience buying approach, apply key insights to address client business challenges, and identify new opportunities for joint success. You will be approachable and authoritative, able to engage all levels of agency management with conviction and poise.
You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will unify a team of account managers, strategists, analysts and campaign managers into a cohesive unit, and apply those skills to solving varied client objectives. You will thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and revel in your role at the vanguard of the digital buying ecosystem.
Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged! We believe in the power of data to inform how digital media is consumed transforming the way our clients’ reach their online audience. You must believe as well.
The Director, Account Services will take ownership and accountability for managing all client relationships within his/her assigned book of business and will ensure the proper integration and execution of campaigns throughout the various teams within Xaxis. Other responsibilities include:
• Relationship Building. Meet regularly with all levels of agency partners to identify and qualify business opportunities, evaluate Xaxis service levels, and establish and monitor KPIs and performance metrics of Xaxis-run campaigns
• Identify new business opportunities with existing and new agency clients
• Establish and develop relations with key agency stakeholders, and evaluate & refine group dynamics between the Agency, Client, and Xaxis teams.
• Provide strategic input and advice in developing creative solutions to meet our agencies/clients’ marketing goals
• Team Building. Manage a cross-functional team, leading the growth and development from entry-level associates through to manager-level staff
• Evaluate and develop talent of the staff on your assigned agency teams to maintain the highest level of service and expertise in our business
• Identify training needs and develop recommendations for building the skills and knowledge of our people
• Act as a mentor to our experienced and senior-level staff and help develop their leadership skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field preferred, MBA a plus
• 2-3 years’ experience of building and leading an account management or client services function within an agency, network or ad tech company
• 5+ years’ experience in the digital marketing/advertising industry with a deep understanding of digital marketing goals and best practices
• Proven experience working with Fortune 500 clients running large and multi-channel digital media campaigns
• Extensive knowledge of the digital media eco-system
• A passion for digital marketing, audience buying and emerging ad technologies
• Thorough knowledge of audience data can be applied to media buying and audience targeting strategy
• Entrepreneurial attitude and willing to lead the business to the next level
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Highly organized with strong quantitative analytical skills
• Sound business judgment and commercial acumen
• Ability to understand and communicate complex technology and business concepts quickly to a variety of audiences
• Ability to translate complex and detailed information in a simplified and understandable manner
Associate Business DevelopmentThe Business Development Associate will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Business Development Associate will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.
Director Business DevelopmentThe Director of Business Development will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Director of Business Development will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.