Head of Supply, APAC
March 23, 2015Xaxis is seeking an experienced candidate with demonstrated success in building businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas. The Head of APAC Supply in Singapore will be responsible for planning and launching plan for a supply business in Asia Pacific and work with the Global team to roll out programmatic supply media product offering in APAC market. Apply
Xaxis is seeking an experienced candidate with demonstrated success in building businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas. The Head of APAC Supply in Singapore will be responsible for planning and launching plan for supply business in Asia Pacific and work with the Global team to roll out programmatic supply media product offering in APAC market.
This role reports to CEO, Xaxis APAC
You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define solutions that meet and exceed expectations for every initiative. This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Create Business plan and launch plan for supply business in the Asia Pacific region, in line with overall company strategy
- Work with market leads to determine market opportunity with publishers, outlining product offerings, pricing, and margin possibilities
- Work with Global team to roll out programmatic supply media product offering in APAC markets
- Ability to clearly articulate the value of programmatic supply business to internal constituents, publishers, and advertisers
- Create and own Programmatic supply P&L in APAC region, with direct responsibility for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years prior experience within online marketing or digital media industry within publisher sector
- Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing and leveraging web usage and user data to develop and expand business opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of current Internet, Publishing, and Technology trends
- Proven ability to work within fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Experience with DART/DFA, Open AdStream and/or Atlas ad serving technology
- Experience with third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, piggybacking and reporting
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel: Experience with SAS or SQL preferred
- Knowledge in programmatic media space a must
Associate Business DevelopmentThe Business Development Associate will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Business Development Associate will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.