Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Publishers deliver relevant content and advertising to new and valuable audiences. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 32 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis | Digital Brilliance
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xaxis is actively looking for a Controller.
You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
• Participate in post-campaign analysis and reporting
• Complete insertion order process and ensure adherence to terms and conditions
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
• Oversee the accounting operations especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
• Review and approve expenses and disbursements
• Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
• Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
• Liaise with payroll administrator to ensure accurate reporting
• Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are completed
• Maintain the chart of accounts
• Liaise with MD of Canadian operations on adhoc projects and goals for teams
• Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
• Reporting to Global and North American Corporate team.
• Issue timely and complete monthly financial statements and financial information
• Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
• Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
• Provide for a system of management cost reports
• Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
• Communicate timely with GroupM Canada Inc. with respect to corporate Tax to comply with CRA reporting requirements and tax filings
• Some travel required
• Supervises: all accounting and finance staff
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 8+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
• Proficient in MS office, MediaOcean, Quickbooks, Cartesis, SAP Financial Consolidations
• Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation