April 8, 2014Xaxis is actively looking for a Controller. You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. Apply
Xaxis is actively looking for an Audience Campaign Manager to join our team. The ACM is responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing Audience Targeted plans in accordance with campaign objectives and targeting strategy – utilizing both reserved media and programmatic media buying. Additionally, the ACM is responsible for managing direct relationships with Advertising Networks/Publishers.
You will work with a group of dedicated, collaborative, and forward-thinking coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about the next trends of digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
-Location: 160 Bloor Street East. Toronto, ON M4W 1B9
-Job Type: Full-time, permanent
-Compensation: 55,000 – 65,000 CAD
-Number of hours per week: 35
-Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Life Insurance benefits, Group Insurance benefits and Vision Care Benefits effective after 3-month probationary period
• Execute, optimize, scale, and improve performance of audience targeted campaigns; managing the relationship with ad networks/publishers, as well as the “Real-Time Bidding” (RTB) media delivery through Demand-Side platforms (DSPs)
• Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives, and grow audience targeting budgets through performance and presenting new targeting and/or media opportunities
• Keep abreast of current events, media trends, new technology/platforms and any other industry trends that impact client business
• Work with ACM Team Lead to design and champion innovative, sophisticated strategies and media tactics that uniquely deliver against end-advertiser KPI goals and enable internal partners to deliver exceptional value to our clients
• Mentor junior staff members and take an active role in realizing team efficiencies through increased automation & organize workflows and ensure accurate processes are communicated, documented, followed and enforced
• Learn to utilize and troubleshoot new and emerging technologies to ensure client campaigns work effectively and as successfully as possible
• Assist in development of ACM training, collateral, and other supporting efforts around audience planning/buying, pricing, inventory yield management, advanced campaign optimization & algorithms, data modeling, and new products/technology
• 2+ years of online advertising operations or digital planning/buying experience required at a media agency, mobile/social marketing, performance marketing, audience targeting company; direct publisher, or ad network working closely with advertisers on campaign execution & optimization
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Real-Time Buying (RTB), Ad Exchanges, Self-Service Social Media Buying Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), or other optimization-oriented advertising platforms. Must have experience executing campaigns using both first- and third-party audience data
• Proven track record partnering with or negotiating successful deals with ad exchanges, 3rd party data providers, advertising networks, and/or direct publishers to meet or exceed profitability, customer acquisition and engagement goals
• Previous experience working with 3rd party advertising tags (DFA, Mediamind, OAS), Rich Media technology, conversion/segment pixels in order to troubleshoot technical issues immediately and communicate both clearly & concisely to internal and/or external stakeholders
• Natural ability to maintain a high level of productivity & manage multiple completing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic ‘start-up’ environment with minimal direction
• Quick learner with exceptional attention to detail, possessing strong analytical aptitude. Must be able to balance high-level strategic thinking with hands-on tactical work for quick & flawless execution
• Intelligent, entrepreneurial type with strong technical acumen & solid understanding of the digital display advertising landscape, including key technologies, emerging media/platforms, business models, ad products, and industry standard metrics
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required
• Intermediate to advanced analytical skills, specifically relating to performance data, metrics, attribution and pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPA)
• Exceptional decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
• Experience working with large datasets, data storage & distribution, and data processing & querying methods & software a plus
For more information about this position
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org