May 27, 2014Xaxis is actively looking for a Junior Accountant to join our growing team in Canada. Apply
Xaxis is actively looking for a Junior Accountant to join our growing team in Canada. The primary objective of the Jr. Accountant is to work closely with the Controller to manage the day to day Accounting of the company and help build the Finance function at Xaxis. The company has a nimble, flexible approach, is looking for someone who’s up for it, curious and wants to make a difference.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
• Monthly / Quarterly financial reporting
• Documenting and updating SOPs (including controls) - creating and establishing changes to current processes and controls - to generate efficiencies
• Assist in monthly agency billings
• Coding invoices/expense reports and submitting them for approval before processing
• Assisting in calculating monthly accruals
• Preparing journal entries
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Other special assignments relating to financial reporting and budgeting
• Post-secondary education in accounting required, and working towards CPA, CMA, or CGA designation an asset
• 1 to 2 years of related working experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and self-motivated
• Good problem solving skills
• Interested in growing their career in a financial reporting environment
• Knowledge of appropriate accounting concepts
• Working knowledge of Quickbooks, Cartesis, DDS system and be able to generate and pull reports as required
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit
• Proactive with the ability to effectively meet deadlines and operate in a high paced environment with changing demands and priorities
Associate, Business DevelopmentThe Business Development Associate will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Business Development Associate will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.
Director, Business DevelopmentThe Director of Business Development will be responsible for bringing new publishers onto the Xaxis platform through cold calling, internal leads and responding to inbound requests. The Director of Business Development will also uncover prospects for Xaxis data products.
Accounts Payable ClerkUnder the supervision of the Controller, the Accounts Payable Clerk shall be accountable for overseeing the operation and scheduling of the organization’s Accounts Payable function. The ability to establish solid processes that lead to accurate, efficient and collaborative AP...
Platform Support EngineerThe Xaxis platform is the technology suite at the core of our business. Comprised of a mix of proprietary and licensed components, it powers our data collection, audience generation, targeting and optimization, creating efficiency, effectiveness and consistency for Xaxis globally.