May 27, 2014Xaxis is actively looking for a Junior Accountant to join our growing team in Canada. Apply
Xaxis is actively looking for a Junior Accountant to join our growing team in Canada. The primary objective of the Jr. Accountant is to work closely with the Controller to manage the day to day Accounting of the company and help build the Finance function at Xaxis. The company has a nimble, flexible approach, is looking for someone who’s up for it, curious and wants to make a difference.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
• Monthly / Quarterly financial reporting
• Documenting and updating SOPs (including controls) - creating and establishing changes to current processes and controls - to generate efficiencies
• Assist in monthly agency billings
• Coding invoices/expense reports and submitting them for approval before processing
• Assisting in calculating monthly accruals
• Preparing journal entries
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Other special assignments relating to financial reporting and budgeting
• Post-secondary education in accounting required, and working towards CPA, CMA, or CGA designation an asset
• 1 to 2 years of related working experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and self-motivated
• Good problem solving skills
• Interested in growing their career in a financial reporting environment
• Knowledge of appropriate accounting concepts
• Working knowledge of Quickbooks, Cartesis, DDS system and be able to generate and pull reports as required
• Ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit
• Proactive with the ability to effectively meet deadlines and operate in a high paced environment with changing demands and priorities
VP, Product Development - SupplyToday Xaxis operates a successful business as audience consultants, service providers, and experts in programmatic execution. To maintain a competitive edge in the ever changing media landscape Xaxis will build next generation products and platforms that will change the game...
Automated TraderThe Automated Trader is responsible for planning, setup, and execution of Audience Targeted campaigns in accordance with the strategy and objective for our clients. These specialists use multiple interfaces, in a self-service capacity, to discover audiences and target them via...
Publisher Services Account ManagerXaxis is actively looking for a Publisher Services Account Manager to be responsible for managing the business with digital publishers and grow existing key relationships. You will be expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading...
Audience Campaign ManagerXaxis is actively looking for an Audience Campaign Manager. As an ACM, you are responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing Audience Targeted plans in accordance with campaign objectives and targeting strategy, utilizing both reserved media and programmatic media buying. ACMs...