Xaxis partnered with the DPAA for their annual DOOH media decision makers study. This comprehensive study examines how multi-channel media buyers perceive DOOH, overall awareness and understanding of the channel, key drivers of growth, and opportunities for knowledge building.
Key findings include:
- Digital Out-Of-Home advertising is expanding with marketers increasingly adopting it as part of their omnichannel campaigns
- 66% of advertisers agree that DOOH has been removed from the traditional OOH media planning silo to enable integrated cross-channel buys
- The data-driven capabilities of programmatic DOOH afford flexibility and precision in activating new campaigns
- 36% of omnichannel marketers expect to increase investment in programmatic DOOH in 2022
- Marketers are becoming more sophisticated when it comes to their use of DOOH, but there is still plenty of opportunity for education and understanding of new and emerging technologies
- 58% of marketers and agencies rated themselves “somewhat sophisticated” about buying DOOH
About the study
Xaxis partnered with the DPAA and Advertiser Perceptions, to survey Omnichannel US based brand marketers and agency professionals that were involved in in at least three digital media types, or in traditional OOH plus at least one digital media type. Respondents were involved in decision-making for at least $1 million in annual advertising spend.