We are seeking a Product Analyst to leverage our massive trading and product data to discover insights that set the direction for future development.
You will research, test, and analyze all aspects of our optimization product’s performance, usage and workflows. Working alongside data scientists, engineers, product managers, and traders you will build quantitative expertise around digital media trading. Our data includes user and audience metrics in the form of programmatic auction logs, DMP and attribution platforms, Copilot (our optimization product), and other Choreograph product databases, APIs, Salesforce, New Relic, Google Analytics, etc.
You are driven by curiosity, are proactive, and marshal whatever resources you can to connect the dots. You have a passion for sharing discoveries and insights, and have a knack for communicating complex, quantitative concepts in a direct way that resonates with a variety of audiences, both technical and not. You thrive on taking ownership of loosely-defined problems, finding the core issue or question, and designing an approach that will apply analytical and statistical rigor to find the answer. You have experience with A/B or multivariate testing, a deep understanding of numbers, and a strong business sense to produce actionable insights.
- Design and execute testing around optimization functionality and performance
- Analyze billions of events to detect patterns in bidding behavior
- Diagnose our users’ performance-related issues, feeding back to product and engineering
- Devise and implement tests for key assumptions in proposed features
- Understand how users interact with the product and interface to iterate features and workflow design
- Own product-specific metrics and business KPIs and establish methods to track them
- Support the product specialist team with analysis to help set product direction and executive stakeholder updates
- Manage construction of data flows and dashboards using SQL and Tableau to communicate with product team and trading clients
- Quantitative degree (econ, math, statistics, comp sci, etc.)
- 2+ years Ad Tech and RTB experience
- Fluent in SQL and familiar with a scripting language; NoSQL and Python a plus
- Command line experience with *nix
- Experience navigating APIs to retrieve data
- Experience with advanced visualization or BI tools (Tableau, Spotfire, ggplot, matplotlib, etc.)
- Comfortable with data too big to fit into Excel
- Experienced in the statistics and practice of A/B testing at scale
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for over 2,800 clients in 40 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve exceptionally high return on advertising spend through the company’s proprietary media products, as well as through its wholly-owned specialist companies, Light Reaction, Bannerconnect, and ActionX. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $45,000 to $90,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.