Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Executive, Engagement (Business Development Programmatic) to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions amongst your peers within agencies and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Director, Engagement.
3 best things about the job:
- This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
- Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to an advance knowledge in digital media and technology.
- You’re part of GroupM. This means access to unmatched career opportunities across a diverse and large network.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- to be up to speed with the Xaxis value proposition and products and articulate it with confidence
- create meaningful proposals based off client’s brief
- get an understanding of all internal platforms to support proposal building and use it seamless in your day to day work
In six months:
- to be able to present Xaxis capabilities to potential Xaxis agency teams
- started to build relationships with key GroupM Agency teams
- be an educator on Xaxis products and solutions by presenting at agency training sessions
In 12 months:
- be independent in building strong proposals to support team lead in driving revenue stream
- own select cluster of clients to focus on servicing
- Be an influencer to agency teams to evangelise Xaxis products
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Work closely with team lead and agency counterparts to deliver proposals
- Ensure all necessary documentation on proposals are updated in the Xaxis internal system
- Education of GroupM agencies & clients regarding Xaxis proposition and products
- Presenting to agency client teams regarding new Xaxis releases, proactive Xaxis proposals, and Xaxis points of view
- Obtaining contractual sign up of GroupM client to use the Xaxis platform
- Assist Manager in co-ordinating agency feedback as to product releases
- Aiding in agency new business pitches
- Evangelise Xaxis technology offering to agency and client alike
- Consult with pre and post signed client (via agency or direct) to determine how technology can be applied to their specific business needs with team lead
What you’ll bring:
- At least 1 year experience in digital sales / digital marketing, etc
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solution minded
- Creative thinking in looking at possibilities out of the box
- Strong team player
- Polished presentation skills
- Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Eager to learn new technology and offerings out in the market
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for over 2,800 clients in 40 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve exceptionally high return on advertising spend through the company’s proprietary media products, as well as through its wholly-owned specialist companies, Light Reaction, Bannerconnect, and ActionX. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
GroupM Malaysia is situated in the prime location of Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Malaysia is a multi-racial and multicultural country, there is a strong “Muhibbah” culture and the office environment is full of “Semangat” as half of our talent are below the age of 30.
You can expect diversity, strong collaboration and a fun yet dynamic environment here! With endless growth opportunities for marketing, media and branding professionals, we provide the support to enable ambitions to come to life. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in media, there is no better place to be in than Malaysia.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.Apply Now