Xaxis is actively looking for an Associate-Account Services. As Associate – Account Services, you will liaise between Xaxis and your clients. We are looking for someone who can engage with all levels of stakeholders and promote the further adoption of Xaxis programmatic services and offerings. This is an essential position that calls for the ideal candidate to take ownership and accountability for managing client relationships, monitoring campaigns, and working cross-functionally with other members of the team to deliver successful programmatic campaigns and strengthen agency relationships.
- Work with other Associates to ensure campaigns are paced evenly and meeting agreed upon KPIs
- Collaborate on strong and effective media plans based on sound strategies
- Complete insertion order process and ensure adherence to terms and conditions
- Handle cancellations and re-allocations in a timely manner
- Work with team members and in partnership with Traders to optimize campaigns
- Think critically about advertisers’ business challenges and brainstorm customized solutions
- Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results to agency team and clients
- 1-2 years prior experience within online marketing or digital media industry
- Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing and leveraging web usage and user data to develop and expand business opportunities
- Knowledge of current Internet, Publishing, and Technology trends
- Proven ability to work within fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns, including display, video, social or paid search campaigns
- Experience with third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, piggybacking and reporting a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368027
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.