About the role:
As a Senior Associate within our Account Services team, you will serve as the primary point of contact between Xaxis and our clients for all things programmatic strategy. You will be in touch with agency counterparts and clients directly to move the business forward. You will also partake in senior and executive-level relationships and new business growth. You will take ownership & accountability for managing strategy across several agencies and verticals. As this is a true partnership role, you will be a strategic, analytical leader for our major long/short-term projects.
- Own programmatic strategy and proposal planning across agency clients
- Develop strong and effective media plans based on sound strategies
- Present final media plans and strategies to agencies and clients
- Collaborate with trading teams to ensure campaigns are pacing and meeting agreed upon KPIs; assist with optimizations
- Own re-allocations and strategy shifts a timely manner
- Lead agency communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup, and kickoff process
- Assist analytics team with post-campaign analysis and deliver results to agency team and clients
- Manage communication across data and inventory partners and maintain positive relationships with external stakeholders
- Proactively seek out opportunities to grow existing business by extending into new channels, implementing new strategies, proposing test & learn schedules, etc.
- Support new business pitches
- 2+ years prior work and/or internship experience within online marketing or digital media industry
- Digital ad campaign experience, including display, video, programmatic, social, or paid search campaigns
- Prior experience with one or more ad servers, tag management systems or trading platforms (DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Prisma, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, DV360, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Amazon, Tealium, Verizon)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing and leveraging data to develop and expand business opportunities
- Knowledge of current Internet, Publishing, and Technology trends
- Experience with third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, and reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Ability to be agile and manage several clients at once while prioritizing workload
- Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $45,000 to $90,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.