As Programmatic has evolved, it has moved from being considered one of those specialty services towards a fundamental aspect of our digital activation strategy. While our programmatic teams are a part of a broader programmatic community dedicated to shaping best practices, our individual trading teams work directly with their agency counterparts to create and execute campaigns that support our client's overall marketing objectives.
- Implement client campaign objectives into programmatic activation strategies; including building audiences and sourcing relevant inventory opportunities
- Manage campaigns within DV360, The Trade Desk, and other relevant DSPs, by ensuring budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant objectives and KPIs
- Own operational tasks including budget management, billing and campaign creative trafficking
- Maintain reports and conduct ad-hoc analysis to identify opportunities for campaign improvement and ensure stakeholders are kept informed on performance
- Build relationships and own communication with members of the broader digital account teams including planning, investment, operations and analytics
- Work with publishers to implement, troubleshoot and optimize programmatic deals to help secure access to high-quality media inventory
- Develop technical skillsets in the utilization of relevant digital ad technology platforms, including DSPs, Ad Servers, DMPs and Third-Party Verification tools
- Manage the day to day responsibilities and QAing the work of entry-level direct reports
- Help to train and onboard entry-level members of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Communications, Advertising; OR equivalent professional work experience
- 1+ Years working within Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social, Ad Operations, Digital Analytics or Digital Planning roles supporting a direct response or e-commerce client are strongly preferred. Non-Media related roles with an analytical or quantitative focus may also be considered for exceptional candidates.
- Familiarity with key programmatic or digital media platforms
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Creating Charts, Basic Formulas, etc.)
- Experience with other database, visualization tools or coding languages is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills, and a detail-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.