Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Publishers deliver relevant content and advertising to new and valuable audiences. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 32 markets in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
We are looking for a Programmatic Manager to join the Xaxis team for MENA, based in Dubai. You will play a key role in the operations team and report to the head of the programmatic team. You will be highly involved in operation and optimization of programmatic buying, and work closely with other GroupM functions as well as agencies, clients, publisher vendors and tech vendors. You will have full ownership and responsibility for campaigns planning and execution.
We are looking for a dedicated individual with a positive attitude, a good working ethic and someone who thrives on challenges. The successful candidate will enjoy a large degree of independence and be expected to execute proactively against assigned projects.
The core responsibility of the Programmatic Manager is to build strong relationships with the GroupM agencies who work closely with both local and global clients. Usually, these will be the planners, buyers and client teams within the agency networks. Building a relationship of mutual trust with the clients is key. You will be the go-to person for client contacts and will need to engage with clients both reactively and proactively.
- Own relationship with your Agency client teams, developing business through excellent client servicing, driving up-weight, cross-sell and supporting new opportunity discovery
- Lead on the campaign performance to ensure they are pacing evenly and meeting agreed upon KPIs
- Take responsibility for reporting on adoption of Xaxis within your assigned agency team and all revenue generated from your clients
- Develop strong and effective media plans based on sound strategies
- Supervise and adhere to all processes, including insertion order, forecasting, billing, and reconciliation processes
- Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kick-off process
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results to agency team and clients
You must have a demonstrated track record of account management, campaign management, dealing with agencies and in working proactively and independently to drive results
- Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing and leveraging web usage and user data to develop and expand business opportunities
- Knowledge of current Internet, Publishing, and Technology trends
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns
- Proven ability to work within fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Experience with DV360, The Trade Desk or other DSP
- Experience with third party ad tags, conversion tracking pixels, floodlighting, piggybacking and reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word. Advanced proficiency with Excel