Creative Solutions Manager – EMEA
Xaxis is actively seeking a Creative Solutions Manager (Programmatic), to successfully drive the adoption of Xaxis creative solutions among our customers across EMEA.
The ideal candidate will be a true team player, with knowledge of data driven creatives (DCO) and process in the programmatic space.
You will be driving the expansion and adoption of innovative creative solutions among our customers and local market teams in EMEA.
In this role, you will help Xaxis continue to innovate and push the boundaries of programmatic buying to deliver measurable outcomes to our clients.
About the Team
The Xaxis Creative Solutions team is based in London, and its remit is to provide innovative data driven creatives to our clients. The team is a core part of the Xaxis EMEA business and collaborates closely with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders.
The role of Creative Solutions Manager (Programmatic) is operating out of the UK London hub.
In this role, you will be reporting directly to our Ass. Director of Creative Solutions collaborating with client’s team across EMEA and developers to create data driven, high-impact digital executions.
- Develop and implement creative strategies for digital advertising campaigns.
- End to end project management of DCO executions, including setting up & maintaining DCO campaigns.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the technical feasibility of designs and optimize user experience.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and best practices in digital design and advertising.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure client satisfaction and successful campaigns delivery.
Key Skills & Experience
- Have an in-depth understanding of Addressable/DCO and its activation process.
- Experience working with creative automation technologies.
- Demonstrable involvement in successful development and launch of new features/products to market.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of dynamic creative strategies activation process
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with team members across the globe.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
Xaxis is the Outcome Media Company, delivering measurable results to our clients. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with a bright team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from their digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 47 markets in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.
For more information, visit www.xaxis.com or send through your application today!