Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
The Xaxis EMEA Head Quarters are based in London and support, guide and coordinate the activity of the 23 local Xaxis offices across the region.
The EMEA HQ is organised around 6 main departments:
- Client Solutions
- Marketing Science
- Business Operations
- Marketing & PR
The role is within the EMEA Sales department. This unit was created 4 years ago to focus on the Top 20 regional clients, ensure Client Centricity across the business and promote a proactive commercial culture in the local markets.
About the role
The Account Director EMEA will work alongside the VP Sales EMEA and in synergy with most of HQ departments, as well as with the Global Accounts team and the local Sales/Engagement Directors. Your remit will be to offer GroupM’s agencies (with a focus on EssenceMediacom) and clients the best in class, outcome-focused, programmatic solutions Xaxis has in its portfolio, customising and/or co-creating new ones if necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a proven understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem, a solid interest towards AI-driven innovation, ability to work autonomously, a strong commercial attitude and advanced relational skills.
The position will provide a wealth of opportunity for professional and personal growth, thanks to the dynamic environment of programmatic and the comprehensive training, learning and development program of Xaxis and GroupM.
These include, but are not limited to:
Be the linking pin between the Global Accounts team and the 23 local client-facing teams in EMEA, ensuring a consistent update to both parties and facilitating communications.
Help growing the local Top 30 clients in the biggest EMEA markets (focus on UK DE IT ES PL Nordics NL):
- analysing accounts’ spending across the region and encouraging alignment between the markets
- supporting proactive/reactive pitches through purpose-built EMEA&Local task forces
- taking part in regional/local B2B events/roadshows
Scale best commercial practices and foster product innovation:
- mapping local markets
- monitoring sales pipeline
- assuring local adoption/adaptation of new solutions
- Proven understanding of the programmatic landscape. Technical background and experience with programmatic platforms and tools are a plus.
- Substantial experience in a client/agency facing or support role within digital advertising, preferably on programmatic.
- Demonstrable involvement in developing, improving and rolling out commercial models, frameworks and processes.
- Master at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent organizational and analytical thinking, with the ability to evolve strategy based on research, data and industry.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, and an ability to become proficient in the use of key business systems.
- Embraces and evangelises the Xaxis story and our new innovative products and AI offering within the region at all levels and, where appropriate, with agency/clients.
- Cultivates, nurtures and grows relationships with key clients/stakeholders and decision makers internally, externally and virtually.
- Leverages technical knowledge of products to meet customer needs and understands market segments as well as market data trends.
- Uses a variety of skills to create discussion, reach an agreement and create outcomes, affecting the action, behaviours, or opinions of others.
- Listens to others, confirming understanding of the content and recognizing non-verbal cues and underlying messages.
Xaxis is the Outcome Media Company, delivering measurable results to our clients. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with a bright team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from their digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 47 markets in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.