GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $50B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
To be responsible for shaping the next era of media where advertising works better for people.
- Work with the programmatic consultants to support in programmatic planning, data analytics, insight learning and post-buy reports of PBU’s campaigns.
- Work with DSP vendors, 3rd party tracking/data companies and other external stakeholders to ensure the success of PBU’s campaigns.
- Hands on in setting up, operating and optimizing various types of programmatic campaigns (display, video, mobile, app)
- Cooperate with agencies, publishers, vendors and other PBU members to work on the end to end programmatic process.
- Analyze campaign data, develop insights and strategies for campaign optimization.
What you will need:
- Has a good working ethics as well as professional integrity, and be passionate towards digital/programmatic industry.
- Excellent knowledge and skills of Microsoft suites: Excel, PowerPoint and etc.
- Comfortable with numbers
- Understanding of ad tracking, web analytics, ad serving, DMP is a strong plus.
3 best things about the job:
- You would have the opportunity to be at the forefront of an emerging industry
- You would be exposed to a global client’s needs on programmatic, and all kinds of programmatic campaign operations. (iVideo, RTB, PD, PG etc.)
- You could work with the biggest media agency in the world as well as a network of the most experienced programmatic experts in the industry.