As the Client Development Executive of Xaxis, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions to both WPP agencies and direct clients, and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients. Quarterly sales bonus and year end performance bonus could be entitled according to actual achievement rate.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Client Development Associate Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Be part of Xaxis Group, the programmatic media and audience group of companies and the fastest growers in digital advertising within GroupM.
- You have a chance to help build the revenues and business across our agencies and their direct clients from scratch and claim future success.
- You will collaborate with and learn from the expertise group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers, clients and technology partners whom are all passionate about digital media.
Measures of success – In three months:
- Educated yourself fully on programmatic media with audience data, technologies, trends, benchmarks and other useful knowledge on programmatic landscape so you are equipped to act as Xaxis’s point of contract for the GroupM agencies.
- Reached out to and established connections with all agency contracts active in branding and performance advertising.
- Taken full control of the end-to-end process for existing digital media opportunities, briefs, proposals, campaigns and reports.
In six months:
- Proactively build, qualify and manage a pipeline of opportunities.
- Using consultative sales process to identify business needs we can address within the clients.
- Respond to and follow up on brief received both internally as externally with partners and orchestrate the inputs from the strategy, creative and technical teams to develop innovative solutions for clients.
In 12 months:
- Assisted the agencies as needed to develop their own programmatic media branding and performance advertising plans.
- Defined a phased development plan for growth / success with respect to our biggest clients.
- Ensured a high of level of service has taking place from the Thailand office to our clients, which can be justified via campaign metrics etc.
Beyond 12 months, you would be able:
- To demonstrate Xaxis & Light Reaction offer are the best in class programmatic branding and performance solution for our agencies and clients. This would be resulting in a marked increase in percentage of programmatic spends within overall digital billings, and you would have a clear roadmap to increase this billing substantially again over the following 12 months.
What you will need:
- To have experience in one of the following; an existing “agency trade desk”, technology provider, programmatic advertising publisher/network, a performance- or affiliation business, a full service DSP, a specialist programmatic agency or a digitally savvy media owner.
- Proven ability to work at senior management level across disciplines and locations and develop and articulate programmatic media offerings in client and market friendly terms.
- Highly developed and effective communication skills.
- A flexible/ “can do attitude” to solve problems and look for solutions and not be daunted by new challenges or ambiguity.
- Strong management experience and skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and people not directly reporting to you.
- Experience driving revenue growth with emerging opportunities and established partnerships.
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for over 2,800 clients in 40 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve exceptionally high return on advertising spend through the company’s proprietary media products, as well as through its wholly-owned specialist companies, Light Reaction, Bannerconnect, and ActionX. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
In a population of 69 million people, Thailand’s mobile penetration is at a whopping 120% with smart phone penetration at 50%. Digital spend has grown 38% year-on-year and most people are now accessing the internet via mobile devices. Bangkok is one of the top Facebook cities in the world and Thailand ranks high in time spend viewing YouTube.
The audience fragmentation, following years of a virtual FTA TV duopoly, is creating huge trading and content opportunities. Thailand is one of the fastest-growing media markets in the region. Those looking for a rewarding and dynamic career in media have no better place to be than Thailand.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.