GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Client Development Executive to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for evangelizing GroupM Nexus Media Solutions to WPP agencies and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features.
As the Senior Client Development Executive of GroupM Nexus Media Solutions, you will be responsible for evangelizing GroupM Nexus Media Solutions to both WPP agencies and direct clients and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients. Quarterly sales bonus and year end performance bonus could be entitled according to actual achievement rate.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director, Client Development.
3 best things about the job:
1. This is a client development position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
2. Working with the world’s largest media investment company means having access to an advance knowledge in digital media and technology.
3. A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
Measures of success –
In three months:
· Be up to speed with the GroupM Nexus Media Solutions value proposition and products
· Start to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
· Be able to present GroupM Nexus Media Solutions capabilities and new points of view to potential GroupM clients
· Identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
· Drive new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers and thought leadership to agency account teams independently
Responsibilities of the role:
· Drive new revenue from both WPP agencies and direct clients
· Work with agencies and clients to establish planned investment levels quarter by quarter
· Educate GroupM agencies & clients regarding GroupM Nexus Media Solutions proposition and products
· Present to agency teams on new GroupM Nexus Media Solutions releases and new points of view
· Obtain contractual sign up of GroupM client to establish business relationship with GroupM Nexus Media Solutions
· Consolidate agency feedback for product development
· Assist agency on new business pitches and advise on campaign briefs with strategic planning
· Look for incremental investment opportunities for existing clients
· Evangelise GroupM Nexus Media Solutions technology offering to agency and client to suit their business needs
· 1-2 years digital media experience. Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Client Development Executive
· Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese)
· Proven digital campaign planning credentials with agency OR digital sales background is a plus
· Articulate & strong communicator with polished presentation skills
· Proficient in Excel and Power point
· Experience in delivering and exceeding revenue targets or measurable deliverables
· Experience in maintaining client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
· Logical reasoning skills and comfortable with numbers
· Experience multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success will be an advantage
· Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics, and competition.
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data and proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments and achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continue to grow year-on-year and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.