The Copilot team at Xaxis is looking for a smart and collaborative QA Automation Testing Engineer. As an Automation Engineer, you will help us harden our test infrastructure allowing for fast, safe, and cost effective releases. This includes actual test writing as well as supporting codebases and infrastructure.
A FEW DESCRIPTORS THAT FIT YOU:
- Be experienced at scripting automated regression tests, using tools such as Selenium and WebDriver
- Be experienced with testing frameworks like Mocha and Enzyme
- Be experienced in creating, updating and maintaining web automation framework
- Contribute to test suites and supporting infrastructure including functional, regression, performance, and integration testing
- Be experienced with automating RESTful APIs
- Be experienced with Linux command line and version control tool (git)
- Be familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Be able to communicate automation test results to the team and help prioritize and resolve any issue
- Be passionate about troubleshooting and learning new tools/technology on a regular basis
- Be self-starter with strong knowledge of both manual and automated testing practices
- Be a great communicator with the ability to write clear docs
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment
OUR TECH STACK:
- Python 3.7+
- Node React/Redux
- Sails (Node.js)
- Docker AWS
Copilot is a Xaxis (pronounced zaxis) built, AI-powered optimization platform that enables media traders to deploy complex buying strategies and deliver better outcomes for our clients.
Our mission is to be the engine behind better advertising for everyone. We build flexible AI solutions to couple human strategy with machine intelligence. On the Copilot team we strive for daily improvement, have strong opinions loosely held, and value originality in mistakes. We take risks and work on cutting edge solutions but are always focused on people first. The Copilot team is dedicated to building responsible technology that disrupts the media industry for the better- and we like to have some fun in the process.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.Apply Now