Xaxis uses advanced artificial intelligence to programmatically buy media inventory that delivers better outcomes for our clients. Copilot is a Xaxis-built, AI-powered optimization platform that enables us to deliver more relevant outcomes for our clients.
We are seeking Product Analyst to leverage our massive trading and product data to discover insights that set the direction for future development.
You will research, test, and analyze all aspects of our optimization product’s performance and usage. Working alongside data scientists, engineers, product managers, and traders you will build quantitative expertise around digital media trading. Our data includes user and audience metrics in the form of programmatic auction logs, DMP and attribution platforms, Copilot (our optimization product), and other Xaxis product databases, APIs, Salesforce, New Relic, Google Analytics, etc.
You are driven by curiosity, are proactive, and marshal whatever resources you can to connect the dots. You have a passion for sharing discoveries and insights, and have a knack for communicating complex, quantitative concepts in a direct way that resonates with a variety of audiences, both technical and not. You thrive on taking ownership of loosely-defined problems, finding the core issue or question, and designing an approach that will apply analytical and statistical rigor to find the answer. You have experience with A/B or multivariate testing, a deep understanding of numbers, and a strong business sense to produce actionable insights.Responsibilities
- Design and execute testing around optimization functionality and performance
- Analyze billions of events to detect patterns in bidding behavior
- Diagnose our users’ performance-related issues, feeding back to product and engineering
- Devise and implement tests for key assumptions in proposed features
- Understand how users interact with the product to iterate features and workflow design
- Own product-specific metrics and business KPIs and establish methods to track them
- Support the product team with analysis to set product direction and for executive, stakeholder updates
- Quantitative degree (econ, math, statistics, comp sci, etc.)
- Proven Ad Tech and RTB experience
- Fluent in SQL and familiar with a scripting language; NoSQL and Python a plus
- Command line experience with *nix
- Experience navigating APIs to retrieve data
- Experience with advanced visualization or BI tools (Tableau, Spotfire, ggplot, matplotlib, etc.)
- Comfortable with data too big to fit into Excel
- Experienced in the statistics and practice of A/B testing at scale
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply Now