Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of Product & Marketing Science, Xaxis India.
3 best things about the job:
- At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, smart, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media.
- The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives.
- Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome; in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Gain an in depth understanding of the programmatic landscape, be trained on the various Xaxis platforms specifically, data & analytics databases and tools and understand how Xaxis business operates
- Lead the development of automated reporting solutions for trading and operations teams
- Develop relationships and earn trust with your own team
In six months:
- Working with the Engagement and Account Managers to deliver high value, in-depth analytics and reporting templates for external clients, automated where possible. Part of this will be to ensure that prior to the campaign all tracking and assets are in place as required by the briefing, then monitoring throughout the campaign that data is being collected.
- During campaigns, you will ensure that automated analytics are delivered for the internal trading teams to make recommendations/changes to maintain performance and aid specific analysis regarding performance troubleshooting etc.
- Own the automated reporting dashboards and ensure that data integrity and quality is maintained on a day-to-day basis. Perform active stakeholder management to continue to evolve these dashboards as per the priority requirements.
In twelve months:
- Work with the APAC HQ / Global solutions teams to ensure the local and regional data analytics solutions are aligned and local needs are strongly represented at the regional / global level
- Be an expert in data and lead bespoke insight analytics work as the demand and function continues to grow – i.e. answering complex business problems posed by our clients, providing thought leadership in defining measurement strategies, etc.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Operational reporting delivery – ensuring campaign delivery/performance reports are consistently available to the trading team through automated dashboards, with any issues resolved within established SLA’s
- Provide mid-flight data extracts and consultations on data interpretation, and data description commentary where required
- Develop new data extracts and data visualizations
- Own and evolve the automated reporting dashboards
- Own and evolve any manual reporting templates
- Monitor and track request delivery vs. deadlines
- Present the insights internally to Account Management and Engagement Teams
What you will need:
- Min 3 –4 years’ experience working within an analytical role
- Prior experience within a digital media role is highly desirable, particularly DSP/RTB related
- A degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel (including but not limited to VLOOKUP’s, arrays, pivot tables, conditional and nested formulas, VBA/macros)
- Experience with SQL/ Big Query/AWS tech stack
- Hands-on experience on BI/Visual Analytics Tools like PowerBI, Tableau or Spotfire
- Knowledge or hands-on experience on analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, Datorama
- Evidence of technical comfort and good understanding of internet functionality desirable
- Analytical pedigree - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Proactive and results-oriented
- A positive, can-do attitude with a thirst to continually learn new things
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively with a wide range of teams (trading, engagement, platforms)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- An interest in media, advertising and marketing
As part of GroupM, Xaxis is a successful global company within the WPP family that is pushing the boundaries of digital advertising. We help brands achieve better outcomes from their digital investments by combining unparalleled programmatic expertise, proprietary artificial intelligence, quality media and unique data sets. Our products and solutions are underpinned with our market leading technology stack and deep operational expertise to deliver maximum advantage and value to clients.
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. Mobile data and connectivity drive the Internet growth, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.Apply Now