Executive, Product Operation
PRODUCT OPERATIONS TEAM
Reporting to the Product Operations Manager.
Xaxis is known as The Outcome Media Company. Xaxis combines unique brand-safe media access, unparalleled programmatic expertise, unique data, and proprietary artificial intelligence to help brands achieve business outcomes using digital media. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the role:
A technical role, the Product Operations Executive will be responsible for delivering efficiencies and improvements through technical solutions. They will ensure that best practices are maintained by operational teams and are maximising platform use. The Product Operations Executive will work closely with multiple internal stakeholders, such as: the Programmatic Activation Team, the Media Team, and the Product Team. They will play a key role in maintaining clear communication between these teams. This role will introduce you to different platforms and solutions within the programmatic landscape; from demand side platforms to verification partners and multiple internal/external tools Xaxis team are using. This is an exciting role and gives you an opportunity to learn and advance programmatic platforms and products. You will be contributing and shaping them by actively testing, building best practices, and supporting different programmatic units.
Forecasting & Troubleshooting
- Support the Activation Team by troubleshooting campaign pacing & performance issues raised in internal ticketing systems. Ensure tickets are prioritised and resolved in a timely manner.
- Support the Media Team with supply-related queries. Troubleshoot deals and report back to the wider organisation.
- Manage forecasting requests by using existing tools such as PowerBI and DSP forecasting solutions.
Ways of Working & Processes
- Develop internal process documentation by creating & maintaining best practices.
- Support product tests, build testing frameworks, and document results. The Product Operations team are responsible for running monthly tests to aid new product features and launches.
Data Visualisations & Reporting
- Support the Activation Team with daily pacing reporting and dashboard requests, ensuring the data is accurate and updated every day.
- Analyse and visualise data using tools such as Excel, PowerBI, and Google Sheets.
- Manage DSP reporting requests and proactively look for automation solutions to increase efficiency between teams.
- Build an understanding of how data, AI, and analytics can advance campaign performance.
- Team Support & Development
- The Product Operations Team works alongside multiple teams: Activation, Product, Media, and Strategy & Planning. This role is agile and will provide exposure to different solutions, platforms, and teams.
- Xaxis is platform agnostic which will provide the Executive with experience in multiple platforms. In this role, there will be the opportunity to obtain knowledge of the programmatic landscape, key industry trends, platforms, and tech partners
What we are looking for form you:
- Collaboration: You will be working with multiple stakeholders and will need to capture requirements, create shared documents, and deliver the desired results.
- Professionalism: You are expected to be well organized and deliver to deadlines. Balance open sharing of information with information security, and show integrity towards colleagues, suppliers, and clients.
- Good communication: You are expected to use active listening to take on feedback from multiple sources and use it to make decisions and problem solve. Communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels in GroupM and the agencies, verbally and in writing, to promote good teamwork. Articulate the benefits of the Operations approach in a compelling and engaging way to maximise adoption of tools.
- Analytical thinking: You should be someone with strong analytical skills and be able to create insight out of large data sets. Experience in PowerBI or similar platforms is desired.
- Problem Solving: You are expected to be able to identify issues & solutions in our tech partners such as DV360, TTD, Quantcast, DoubleVerify, IAS & SSPs.
- Attention to Detail: You need to be able produce high quality work / minimize errors and be rigorous when it comes to measurement, analysis, and reporting.
- Highly Technical: You need to demonstrate the ability to work across different technical platforms and have interest in working with reporting platforms such as Tableu, Powerbi and Adverity. You will have a minimum of 1 years’ worth of experience or a relevant qualification in this area.