Overview of job
Xaxis is seeking for a Senior Operations & Product Executive to join the Operations and Products Team in Hong Kong. The Operations and Products Team is the heart of all Xaxis activities and is pivotal to the success of each campaign that is executed. The team works closely with all other teams within Xaxis (locally and regionally) as well as with GroupM agencies, clients, and partners. You will be responsible for campaign operations, troubleshooting, next-generation product growth, project managing as well as partnership assessments
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Product & Operations Manager in HK Office.
3 best things about the job:
- It’s a great work environment - You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, diverse and extremely dedicated colleagues who are all passionate about programmatic and making advertising welcome.
- Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged, and everyone has a voice at Xaxis. Ambition is expected, and passion is admired. We are always open to new ways of thinking from everyone, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis.
- It is never static. You are empowered to create your own balance and be proactive. There is always something new to learn, new challenges to overcome, and new technology to embrace everyday.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Gain an in depth understanding of the programmatic landscape
- Be trained and get familiar with various Xaxis products, platforms and tools
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations of the Xaxis Operations and Product Team and take ownership of trafficking, campaign monitoring and reporting
In six months:
- Able to handle all kinds of the day-to-day operations duties independently
- Complete understanding of campaign operations, publisher operations, and platforms from start to end
- Ability to test, learn and troubleshoot campaigns to improve the product and share knowledge with teams and departments
- Ability to manage partnership plan and maintain close relationship with partners
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with Xaxis and agency teams
In 12 months:
- Become a true programmatic advertising expert
- Well-equipped to provide programmatic solution advices to both internal and external parties
- Explore potential partners and innovative solutions for Xaxis’ products
- Create training educational programs from start to end for new comers
- Identify inefficiencies in process and propose plans to drive operational excellence
What your day job looks like at Xaxis:
- Ensure end-to-end campaign delivery of key accounts by coordinating with the relevant teams
- Proactively lead operations and product team to identify and troubleshoot any campaign issues with respective parties and provide consultation and advice for all teams
- Optimize campaign management workflow and enhance process to drive operational excellence
- Liaise with client and agency teams to fully articulate campaign goals, set execution parameters and timeline, manage expectation on campaign deliverable and prepare campaign progress reports & overall analysis for presentation to client
- Work closely with team head in driving the development of new programmatic products including testing and implementation
- Support team head in strengthening the capability and value proposition of Xaxis products in local market
- Take initiatives in exploring potential publishers and innovative solution partners for driving the adoption of supply-side product
- Work closely with Marketing & Engagement teams for commercializing product and supporting client proposal
- Support the development of product pricing by utilizing platform data and market intelligence
- Facilitate the activation of PMP & PG deals and work with internal and external for troubleshooting
- At least 2 years of professional experience with digital marketing agency, ad network or other digital media company
- Intermediate knowledge of digital marketing technology and platforms, including website tracking & analytics, SSPs, ad networks, ad serving technology, ad verification, data management platforms, RTB, DSPs, SSPs across several digital media channels
- Experience in managing and activating digital / programmatic campaigns - display, video, mobile & native
- Hands-on experience of utilizing DSPs such as Google's DV360, The Trade Desk, Xandr or other major DSPs
- Result-oriented with strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and quickly adapt to changes in fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task and manage simultaneous tasks & projects
- Good command in written and spoken English & Chinese (Including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & media research tools
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data and proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments and achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continue to grow year-on-year and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.