ABOUT THE ROLE
The Manager, Activation strives for driving and delivering excellence in campaign activation and is responsible for providing day to day leadership of their campaigns to deliver our core promise to our clients: Business outcomes through programmatic media.
- Activation Excellence & Delivery
- Processes & Automation
- Effective ways of working
1) Activation Excellence & Delivery
- Own the full end to end campaign management lifecycle for your campaign including set up, optimization, reporting, troubleshooting and EOM / EOC reconciliation process.
- Effectively manage the activation of the accounts and campaigns assigned to you ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered and constantly and proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimization opportunities.
- Take responsibility for the campaign launch, delivery and management and ensure QA is effectively done and adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to campaign best practices, process and contribute to the development of those best practices.
- Take ownership of the testing opportunities and plan in place for your campaigns managing the planning, execution, and monitoring of those.
- Proactively seek opportunities to develop and enhance your understanding and knowledge of the
programmatic landscape, latest tech platforms, vendors, and suppliers.
2) Processes & Automation
- Contribute towards the continuous adoption of process and best practices that drive quality, efficiency and
accuracy across all campaigns.
- Contribute to the identification, testing and deployment of automation opportunities to drive quality and
3) Effective ways of working
- Work with the Associate Director, Activation, Strategy and Planning and Marketing Science team to deploy data, AI and analytics to drive campaign performance.
- Working with Client Leadership and Marketing Science to deliver effective PCAs, brand studies that
represent how you’ve effectively delivered against your client outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with the Global Hub to deliver client outcomes.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
- Passionate about programmatic activation and driving continued excellence.
- Proven experience in programmatic multi-channel campaign activation and management.
- Ability to leverage market knowledge to push the boundaries of activation practices and inspire your team to do the same.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to translate technical and complex points to non-technical audiences and coach others to do
- Demonstrated ability to embrace the core Xaxis values.
- Programmatic expertise across programmatic tech platforms (e.g. DMPs, DSPs, key brand safety suppliers).
- A data-driven and performed-focused programmatic expert.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships beyond your direct team to deliver against client needs.
- Strong and effective communication across all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills and great attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills and desire to resolve challenges and issues that arise with a can-do attitude.
CORE XAXIS VALUES
DE&I: Supports diversity within the team, proactively looking for opportunities to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds. Serves as an advocate for inclusion, showing tolerance and respect for others and encouraging them to share diverse perspectives.
Innovative: Suggests well-formed ideas and solutions that improve processes and ways of working for self and the team. Considers and challenges how different approaches to an existing process or method might be better, helping to implement new ideas.
Accountable: Conveys a consistently proactive approach to initiating and owning work, contributing to team's effective performance. Drives through work and achieves excellent results; is quick to make things happen.
Collaborative: Develops long-lasting relationships within and across teams through initiating regular contact. Demonstrates a consistently collaborative approach to team objectives and articulates a common purpose and intentions.
Focused: Regardless of the distractions, consistently delivers on commitments and makes things happen. Prioritises and focuses on important team objectives and delivering to stakeholders.
Reporting to Associate Director, Activation
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.Apply Now