Associate Director, Account Services
As an Associate Director within the Account Services team, you will play a pivotal role in developing operational best practices to deliver on Xaxis’ clients’ business goals, while identifying and engaging new business and growth opportunities. Your objective will be to actively sell new business to advertisers and agencies, as well as to manage existing key relationships. You will be providing expertise and guidance on complicated campaigns, providing guidance to creative teams, and managing existing business relationships in line with the execution of operational excellence standardization and best practice. You will be a thought leader and strategic thinker, helping to evangelize the Xaxis approach within GroupM, your advertiser clients and the digital media ecosystem. You will meet regularly with team leads and senior executives from our agencies and industry partners to discuss our unique audience buying approach, apply key insights to address client business challenges, and identify new opportunities for joint success. You will be approachable and authoritative, able to engage all levels of agency management with conviction and poise.
- Manage a cross-functional team, leading the growth and development from entry-level associates through to manager-level staff
- Meet regularly with all levels of agency partners to identify and qualify business opportunities, evaluate Xaxis service levels, and establish and monitor KPIs and performance metrics of Xaxis-run campaigns
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and new agency clients
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations to consistently earn, retain and increase revenue
- Develop sales strategies to manage the sales process from prospect identification through close of sale and account renewal
- Provide strategic input and advice in developing creative solutions to meet our agencies/clients’ marketing goals
- Evaluate and develop talent of the staff on your assigned agency teams to maintain the highest level of service and expertise in our business
- Identify training needs and develop recommendations for building the skills and knowledge of our people
- Act as a mentor to our experienced and senior-level staff and help develop their leadership skills
- 4+ years’ experience of building and leading an account management or client services function within an agency, network or ad tech company
- 6+ years’ experience in the digital marketing/advertising industry with a deep understanding of digital marketing goals and best practices
- Proven knowledge of audience profiles and online ad targeting, agency dynamics, industry technology, campaign pricing models and metrics
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence operations and analytics’ best practice within the programmatic landscape
- Strong experience with SalesForce preferred
- Existing relationships and contacts with agencies and advertisers a plus!
- Proven experience and success in project management within BI environments
- Experience with one or more ad servers or trading platforms preferred (DART, Mediamind, Atlas, Open AdStream, Doubleclick Bid Manager, AppNexus, The Trade Desk)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $75,000 to $180,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.Apply Now