Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Director of Xaxis, an organization within GroupM Korea that provides the sales and operations support of proprietary digital media solutions.
In this role, you will achieve:
In three months:
- You will become an expert with Xaxis programmatic media buying.
- Have an in depth understanding of how Xaxis operates and where we fit into the programmatic landscape
- Develop relationships and earn trust across your client and agency portfolio as well as within your own team
- You will be familiar with workflow and GroupM business structure
In six months:
- You will be able to utilize multiple programmatic media optimization levers
- You will be able to develop supporting & long-term relationships with all your designated media buying agencies & direct clients
- You will be able to grow the base of advertisers within your designated agencies and direct client.
In 12 months:
- Develop and implemented 12-month AD operation Plans for designated Agencies and direct client
- Be able to put together and showcase future strategic operation for your agency & account
- At least 1 certification on DV360 or TTD or Google Ads or Appnexus DSP
- Minimum 1 year of experience (including internship or Part-time job) in programmatic trading.
- Basic level of English communication skill – Reading, Listening and writing
- Fluent level of Korean communication skill – Reading, Listening and writing
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills
- Pursues work with energy, drive and a strong accomplishment orientation
- Passion: is passionate about digital programmatic media and the Xaxis position within the digital media space
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operation in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
About South Korea
GroupM Korea is the leading global media investment management operation in Korea. Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. At GroupM Korea, we embrace creativity and ideas as we embark on an exciting journey towards growth!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.