Global Practice Lead
The Global Practice Lead will provide leadership and strategic focus in defining and managing the development of Xaxis solutions as well as the global go-to-market efforts of our offerings. This person will have global responsibility for defining, launching and driving adoption of solutions that result in significant revenue for the company.
This individual will drive the global product strategy and roadmap for our Commerce solutions tailored to the needs of our clients that drive significant value for brands. The role will identify and prioritize new market opportunities and work with GroupM and Xaxis leadership and regional teams to convert those opportunities into significant revenue growth.
This individual will take a market-driven approach to product development, positioning and launch of commerce solutions while being accountable for the commercial execution of our offerings in concert with regional leads. Working collaboratively across WPP and GroupM, this person will drive awareness and adoption of our commerce solutions.
- Overall responsibility for the successful execution of our Commerce offerings
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the commercial success of our Commerce Soluitons
- Drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy for our commerce offerings
- Drive Solution awareness and adoption in collaboration with regional leads by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support
- Drive alignment and focus across teams (Marketing, Operations, Partnership, Copilot, Global and Regional Client teams, GroupM and WPP) to deliver success for Commerce solutions
- Lead and develop a team of Senior Solutions Manager(s) related to Commerce Solutions
- Minimum 10 years of experience in digital media and product development
- A deep understanding and strong point of view on how the media and technology landscape is evolving in terms of Commerce Marketing to inform the conceptualization, development and delivery of compelling solutions for our clients
- A strong leader and team player, able to work in a highly dynamic and demanding environment to effectively collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Capable of presenting to various stakeholders across the organization including communicating insights and ideas to senior executive audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and maintain attention to detail with a strong track record of launching new products at scale in a fast-growing business
- Proven experience taking new products/Solutions from concept to market, including successful launch and subsequent management
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions
- Strong people leadership skills
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Achievement of revenue and other financial targets in collaboration with Regional and Market leaders
- Development and launch of compelling and differentiating commerce solutions.
- Excellent leadership and vision for the team.
- Market adoption of our Commerce Solutions
- Solution strategy for viable products and propositions well documented, accepted and adopted by regions
- Solution initiatives/plans in support of product strategy successfully executed.
- Market requirements for viable solutions and propositions well documented and accepted
- Solutions roadmaps clearly defined and updated, in line with market needs and regional priorities
- Solutions roadmap confirmed with stakeholders and updated regularly
- Client facing teams successfully educated on solution positioning, differentiation, and key features