SOLUTIONS & INNOVATION MANAGER, EMEA
The solutions team are responsible for defining and managing media solutions offered to clients across GroupM agencies. These solutions cover a full spectrum of digital and programmatic channels such as video, audio, display and dooh.
As EMEA Solutions & Innovation Manager you will be leading and shaping our solutions strategy across the region. You will be responsible for converting strategy into actionable goals and lead cross-functional team to bring that strategy to life.
The role is based in GroupM Nexus EMEA HQ team working across 24 markets, operating out of the UK London hub. As a Solution Manager, you will be working across these markets scoping, documenting, evaluating, and developing solutions and features that will drive business growth.
This role requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for developing innovative solutions and solving complex issues. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem and have a strong knowledge of the key players such as DSPs, SSPs, 3rd Party Verification Tech, Ad Servers etc.
This high-profile position will provide a wealth of opportunity for professional and personal growth. A position which will put the candidate at the centre of innovation and strategic thinking at GroupM Nexus. We are looking for an emerging thought leader and strategic thinker, able to quickly play a central role in shaping our product offering.
- Overall responsibility for the success of managed solutions. You will work closely with other product leaders to align on the development of new and existing capabilities.
- Conduct market research and customer discovery to identify new product opportunities. As part of the discovery stage, you will be responsible for defining value, test hypotheses, and coordinating testing.
- Work on multiple complex initiatives across different markets.
- Write clear and concise internal documents including producing media solutions architecture presentations to be able to easily explain the setup of different tools and services.
- You will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to produce external facing documentation and ensure key benefits of our solutions are clearly defined and presented. In collaboration with the marketing team, you will be organising and hosting internal and external webinars.
- Lead cross-functional teams including, operations, analytics, marketing, sales on a regional and local level to coordinate efforts of different teams across the business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including agencies, partners, and vendors.
- Collaborate with operations and sales departments to drive the roll-out of your solutions across the region.
- Experience in programmatic advertising.
- Strong direct experience working with current and emerging advertising technologies. You will be able to intelligently discuss real-time bidding, ad-serving, the roles of DSPs & SSPs, targeting, measurement, 3rd-party data platforms and how different ecosystem players all work together.
- Strong and effective communicator with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences.
- Entrepreneurial work style and being flexible and open to new ideas.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong team player and experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience in product management role with demonstrative successful track record of developing and launching new features/products to market is highly desirable.