Senior Associate, Programmatic Trading
About the Role:
The Senior Associate, Programmatic Trading is the core member of a dynamic, solutions-oriented team. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with optimization strategies to achieve the client’s media investment goals and drive budget growth. In this role, you will partner with other Programmatic and Artificial Intelligence (AI) experts to drive results for our clients.
The senior associate, Programmatic Trading plays a key role in transforming digital media investments into business outcomes. You will manage programmatic client campaigns from beginning to end, including QA, optimization and reporting while delivering client investment goals and driving budget growth through exceptional performance.
As a Xaxis trader your extensive training will translate into deep knowledge of all the major platforms, such as Amazon and DV360 and emerging channels such as Audio, DOOH and CTV, all while accessing exclusive alpha and beta products and releases built in house and from our partners. Being a part of Xaxis also means exclusive knowledge and use of our proprietary AI platform, Copilot, which enables custom algorithms and strategies that optimize to a client’s true goal (and sits as an optimization layer on top of the DSPs).
In doing all this, you will work alongside our strategic client teams and dedicated Copilot AI experts, analysts, and product, partnership and innovation teams to jointly make advertising more valuable for brands.
At Xaxis, we believe learning and growth are crucial to the success of our company and our employees; our goal is to help further develop your expertise within programmatic (Artificial Intelligence, Supply Management, Dynamic Creative, Data Integration).
- Plan the structure and take ownership of the setup of programmatic campaigns (ex. TTD, Xandr, DV360, Amazon).
- Manage all aspects of campaign maintenance including QA, proactive performance checks, optimizations, pacing, and profitability updates.
- Drive test and scale programs. Seek out new optimization tactics and knowledge and share them with the wider trading team
- Provide insights into your optimization approach and work with the account management team to turn data-backed actionable insights into recommendations that enhance client strategy.
- Grow your knowledge of programmatic platforms such that you attain a detailed knowledge in all programmatic media practices utilized in the company within the first year of the role.
- 1+ years’ of experience working on Biddable or Programmatic platforms.
- Experience with planning and running programmatic campaigns on DSPs such as DV360, The Trade Desk, or Xandr (ideally including certification).
- Proficiency in technologies: Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc) required.
- Strong analytical skills and an affinity for numbers is key; experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools and experiment with new analytical approaches; can drive results through creative use of technology and analysis.
- Passion and curiosity for advertising technology and artificial intelligence; eagerness to learn new tools (i.g: SQL, HTML, Big Query and Python, etc.)
Xaxis transforms digital media into business outcomes. We maximize the ROI of our clients’ digital media investments by combining innovative AI technology, advanced cross-channel solutions, and dedicated programmatic expertise to develop and optimize to success metrics that connect directly to their business goals. Founded in 2011, Xaxis is GroupM’s outcome media specialist, serving more than 3,000 brands in 48 markets around the world. Find out more at www.xaxis.com.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $45,000 to $90,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.