The Manager position is responsible for supporting the overall health and success of their respective account or accounts. Within this role you’ll help lead the clients’ programmatic media strategy and manage its implementation and day to day execution.
The primary responsibilities of the role include the management of the programmatic team and engaging with respective digital agency counterparts, clients and external partners. The Manager is also expected to be a strong programmatic trader and comfortable handling the execution of a programmatic campaigns including implementation, optimization and inventory and audience strategy.
- Collaborating with planning teams to develop a programmatic strategy that ensures the clients marketing objectives are met with appropriate programmatic tactics
- Manage campaign execution & implementation to ensure they consistent meet or exceed client KPIs and lending support to day to day trading as needed
- Bring your trading expertise and knowledge to help address problems as they arise for the account
- Owning and improving the working relationships and with members of the broader digital account teams including planning, investment, operations and analytics
- Developing relationships with platform, inventory and data providers to maximize their value specific to an account needs
- Keeping key stakeholders including clients and account teams updated on campaign and account level performance via regular and ad-hoc reporting and status meetings
- Conducting regular and ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities to improve performance within and across campaigns
- You will bring a minimum of 3 years of experience trading programmatic campaigns at an agency, brand, DSP or Ad Network
- Past management experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel User (Pivot Tables, Joining Data Sets, Complex Formulas, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as organizational skills and detail oriented mindset
- Strong presentation skills and comfort presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Natural curiosity and desire to continuously learn
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $60,000 to $140,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.