Reporting of the role
This role reports to the managing director.
3 best things about the job:
- This is a position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
- Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to an advance knowledge in digital media and technology.
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- to be up to speed with the Xaxis value proposition and products
- started to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
In six months, you would have:
- to be able to present Xaxis capabilities and new Xaxis points of view to potential Xaxis clients
- to identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
In twelve months, you would have:
- driven new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers and thought leadership to agency account teams
- achieve or over achieve billings target set by the company
Responsibilities of the role:
- Drive new revenue from GroupM agency clients
- Working with senior agency trading heads to establish planned investment levels for clients quarter by quarter
- Education of GroupM agencies & clients regarding Xaxis proposition and products
- Presenting to agency client teams regarding new Xaxis releases, proactive Xaxis proposals, and Xaxis points of view
- Obtaining contractual sign up of GroupM client to use the Xaxis platform
- Assist Director in co-ordinating agency feedback as to product releases
- Communication of privacy standpoint to agencies and selected clients
- Aiding agency new business pitches
- Looking for incremental investment opportunities for clients already using the Xaxis platform
- Advising on specific briefs
- Evangelise Xaxis technology offering to agency and client alike
- Consult with pre and post signed client (via agency or direct) to determine how technology can be applied to their specific business needs
What you will need:
- 2-3 years digital media experience
- Proven digital campaign planning credentials
- Agency OR digital sales background to include experience of senior/strategic level interaction with customers
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Polished presentation skills
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in delivering against revenue targets or measurable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining senior client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Experience in managing key clients and maintain long term external client relationships
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success
- Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics, and competition.
Xaxis is the outcome media company.
Xaxis combines innovative AI technology, advanced omnichannel solutions, data-driven creative, and worldwide programmatic expertise to transform digital media investments into real business outcomes.
For more information, please visit www.xaxis.com
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years.
With a population of 109.5 million, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines' internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, GroupM Philippines is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative organization for media players and talent to be.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.