Outcomes are the new way to define digital media success. Driving results that attribute sales success to marketing initiatives will serve to help CMOs plan and execute campaigns that directly drive business growth. Read our primer on the shift to an outcomes-focused programmatic trading model.
Primer Executive Summary:
- CMOs are increasingly held directly accountable for overall business growth
- Yet, digital media success has traditionally been measured against indirect proxies for the results marketers want to see
- Huge growth in spend in programmatic media has not been matched by a similar increase in the perception of the value it provides
- We need to revisit how we think about digital media success and bring the full weight of advances in technology, data, and expertise to bear on delivering it
- As an industry we need to shift focus to delivering the outcomes that advertisers truly value
- AI is a key to component of delivering against outcome-driven media
- Results that can attribute sales success to marketing initiatives will serve to help CMOs plan and execute campaigns that directly drive business growth
Want to learn more? Contact email@example.com.