The Associate Director supports the Director across a portfolio of key Xaxis clients and owns the relationship across a select number of high growth potential clients. They are responsible for delivering high standards of client engagement to retain and grow Xaxis’ existing clientele, ensuring they are viewed as experts in their field, instilling and delivering an expectation of excellence to our agencies and clients.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Delivery of Client Strategy
2) Growth and Success of Existing Clients
3) Effective ways of working
4) People and Culture
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Delivery of Client Strategy
- Supports the Director in the management of client relationships ensuring the highest standards of servicing are delivered.
- Builds a detailed understanding of their clients, their needs, the challenges they face and can these to Xaxis solutions.
- Supports the delivery of strategic client engagement initiatives for their accounts.
- Supports in the delivery of QBRs and regular business reviews for their client patch.
- Consults on the design and maintenance of client roadmaps and maturity frameworks to ensure Xaxis are seen to be consistently innovating.
- Strives for the highest level of client satisfaction in everything they do.
- Facilitates key tasks in the onboarding of new client wins.
- Facilitates the delivery of growth strategy for their clients to drive exponential growth, partnering with key agency stakeholders.
- Acts as a Director for select Xaxis clients with high growth potential.
- Work with Director to spot opportunities for growth through analysis of client investment and aligning Xaxis solutions to such opportunities.
- Showcase new Xaxis products or capabilities to your client base to aid growth.
- Takes a proactive approach to client engagement, managing day to day comms with agency teams.
- Owns weekly comms and updates across all accounts, ensuring Xaxis is represented in the best possible way.
- Manages flow of brief responses back to agencies, chasing feedback from agency as response works through approval process, collecting and storing feedback for any campaigns lost and sharing this internally.
- Takes a key role in the results and outputs that Xaxis delivers for their client base, acting as a filter to ensure that everything that goes to agencies and clients is of the highest standard.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the activation teams at the agencies, owning day to day account and campaign communications.
- Provide client feedback to internal teams including Product & Innovation, Strategy & Planning and Marketing Science on our solutions/outputs.
- Follow established working practices that aid a collaborative dynamic with Activation, Planning, Marketing Science and the wider team to provide best in class campaign proposals, reporting and insights.
- Be an effective bridge between the agency and the delivery of our activation team by following effective working practices and tools with Activation, Planning and Marketing Science.
- Work with Activation and Marketing Science to develop the strategic campaign insights provided in reporting, PCAs and QBRs.
- Brief planning team to work on campaign brief responses, sharing additional client context to ensure response is deliverable and aligned to client roadmap.
- Regularly spot opportunities for case studies and award entries from client base and work with Marketing & Comms and Strategic Growth to support the design and build these.
- Takes pride in following Xaxis core values.
- Collaborative by nature and offers to support others with resourcing challenges.
- Has a hunger to learn, constantly looking to develop their knowledge in order to talk with confidence about programmatic and the use of data and AI in a rapidly changing environment.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues.
- Follows a collaborative and effective ‘one team’ ethos within your team, the wider Xaxis, GroupM UK and Xaxis Global and EMEA business to deliver client growth.
- Strategic, hard-working, action-focused and organised.
- Demonstrated ability to follow core Xaxis values.
- Ability to confidently talk about programmatic and the use of data, AI and analytics to deliver value to clients.
- Has a thirst for knowledge, constantly looking to learn more about their craft.
- Ability to leverage market knowledge to position Xaxis as the market leading solution for clients.
- Can build and maintain effective relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- An active listener that can quickly become a trusted partner with equivalent levels of seniority at clients and agencies.
- A problem solver that can resolve conflict and client pain points through diplomacy and tact.
- Strong and effective communicator with peers, agencies and clients; can translate technical and complex points to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Strives to evolve outputs to continuously ensure best in class client interactions.
- Experience in working on strategically important client relationships, delivering best in class client servicing.
- Proven experience in embracing the core Xaxis values.
- A solid understanding of programmatic and the use of data and AI to drive campaign performance to bring together the best solutions and proposals to clients.
- Ability to follow a client centric approach in all manners of client servicing operations whilst appreciating the activation and operational best practices.
- Good commercial awareness and acumen.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable working with agencies and clients of equivalent seniority.
- Has shown ability at building relationships through trust and integrity with clients and partners.
CORE XAXIS VALUES
DE&I: Proactively develop diverse teams and implement and promote diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives that reflect the diversity of Modern Britain. Serves as a role model for inclusion and holds teams to account for inclusive behaviours.
Innovative: Recognise and celebrate innovation, instilling excitement in others about what can be accomplished by bravely going beyond. Challenge existing ways of working, bringing in external thinking to identify and implement solutions that have the potential to improve the work delivered by teams.
Accountable Role model: accountability for results and empowers others to take ownership, investing high levels of energy to deliver critical initiatives and motivate teams. Display the determination, drive and ambition to drive multiple teams forward and achieve excellent results.
Collaborative: Engages effectively with multiple teams and business leaders who are critical to success through formal and informal relationship-building opportunities. Role model and reward collaborative behaviours and commitment to business objectives across multiple teams.
Focused: Role models and rewards commitment to getting the job done and establishes expectations for teams to focus and deliver on outputs. Sets clear priorities for multiple teams to deliver to internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to Director, Client Leadership.
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the
outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com. Apply Now